Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Some Background Information

Hello everyone!

I created this blog quite a while ago; however I didn't exactly keep up with it... and by keep up I mean that I ended up writing one post and calling it quits (curse my laziness). I have now been at university for almost 5 months and have constantly found myself toying with the idea of starting up again, so here I am! As I sit here at 3 in the morning I find myself slightly over exhausted yet still unable to get off the internet, so I figured I might as well do it now or God only knows when I would have gotten around to it.

So enough of my babbling! My name is Emma, I am 18, and a university student studying music with a major in voice. My passions include: adventure, travel, photography, fashion, horseback riding, spending time with my family and friends, music, and just generally being happy and enjoying life. As tacky as that last bit sounds, being happy really does mean an awful lot to me. I have always been a happy person. I massively enjoyed elementary school and then when I went on to high school I couldn't have imagined a better life for myself. I was involved in just about every extracurricular, from French horn lessons to Spanish class, I had plenty of friends, good grades, and a loving and supportive family.

Since starting university I have gone through a lot of changes (not all for the better) and I have definitely found the change extremely overwhelming and stressful, to the point where I cried myself to sleep for a period of time due to the fact that I was so homesick and overall just unhappy. I can confidently say now that it is getting better! Obviously I am still not 100% but I am definitely working my way back to the top of the happiness scale and noticing a change for the better :)

I didn't mean to get too deep and personal on my first post, but I figured I would just share some information so you could understand a little bit more about me and maybe why I am finally getting around to posting on this blog, besides the fact that I was just being ridiculously lazy before *face palm*.

Well I hope that's enough information to keep you on the edge of your seat and awaiting my next blogpost! Just kidding.

Thank you so much if you took the time to read this! I greatly appreciate it and I hope it was even somewhat enjoyable for you :)

Until next time,
Emma J :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment