Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm Back, I'm Free, and I Have Plans!

Hello everyone!

I'm back!!! I am very sorry for my extended leave of absence from blogging! I wish I had a better excuse for you guys but if I'm being completely honest, it's just because I'm lazy. And I guess partially because I am a university student and university is bloody hard and stressful. But not to worry, the university year is done now so I am officially on summer holiday! This means that I am now free for the next 4 months, and let me tell you, I plan on making the absolute most of that time. This also means that I will have plenty of time to blog, and I would even like to start sharing some photos with you guys and also doing some fashion posts. Due to the fact that I live in Canada I find it kind of difficult to take nice pictures in the middle of winter when it is around minus 40 degrees Celsius and going outside is somewhat of a suicide mission, so I am very sorry about that. 

Another cool announcement is that I will be spending my summer in the Canadian Rockies! I am from Ontario, Canada; however for the summer I have been offered a job as a waitress out in Banff, Alberta! I can NOT wait for this because I absolutely love the western provinces of Canada. I have been there quite a few times on family trips and every time I go I just fall in love with the mountains all over again. The beauty is absolutely breath taking, so if you have never been I definitely recommend you add that to your to do list! As you can imagine, the mountain ranges will provide some pretty spectacular selfie backgrounds so be prepared for lots of photography posts during my time out there! Ugh I hate myself as much as you hate me right now. 

That is all I really have to say for right now, I just really wanted to write a quick post about what is to come in the very near future. I promise you that my life will start to get more interesting now that I have been freed from the library and my university practice rooms (I'm a voice major in case I never mentioned that). 

Thank you if you took the time to read this and please stay tuned for some more interesting posts coming soon :)

Until next time,
Emma J :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment